
So is this what it feels like to work? Whew, work has been quite busy since the start of the year. I figured it would be busy, but I definitely was not anticipating how tired I would be. It is all worth it because I am really enjoying being back and using that part of my brain again.
The boys are in school now... as if those who read the blog don't already know. haha. I can't even begin to describe how much they enjoy school! They come home excited about the "jobs" they have in school more then anything. It was funny after the first day of school and I mean as soon as they came out of the school they asked me, "Can I get a job now?" Oh my goodness, too cute. I told them that it most definitely could be arranged... Emma and Hunter have some poopies that need to be picked up... Braeden did his legendary sound effects "Whaaaa" Just for the record I do not make the boys pick up dog poop! That would be Tim trying to weasel out of his chore. Just ask the boys about it.
I am in love with the Baby Center right now because I "think" I have finally figured a way to get my boys down at night without an 1-1.5 hr battle. I saw the greatest tip in the world on there. For bedtime you can give the kids 2 coupons for a free "I need Mommy" but after that they lose coupons, but if they make it till the morning they can use the coupons for a reward. (NOTE TO JULIE- SEE THE KEY WORD- REWARD) haha Julie and I have a battle of wills over spoiling the boys.
So... for the past 2 nights I am beyond proud to say that they were out within 20 minutes BOTH nights! Seriously this is amazing. Since they have been walking and talking bedtime has not been this easy. I have tried other reward programs with them, but this one seems to work the best. They now are the proud owners of 4 tickets each, which they are saving for Disney. Maybe as a reward we will bring them to the Adventure Aquarium in Camden.
Otherwise things are great around here. Busy doing the work/play thing. We try to keep busy. Very excited for the fall- cooler weather to come so we can go apple and pumpkin picking. The boys are beyond excited for that. We are also trying to figure out what our Halloween costumes will be... we will all be dressing up down in Disney. haha Should be quite the picture huh?
Love to all.

4 comments:
Aw, they have gotten huge! So tall - so cute ready for school! Glad they are doing so well at bedtime - good job mama!
The boys look great! I am glad they are doing awesome in school. You will all have a great time at Disney. They had just started decorating for fall when we were there and it was very neat. You'll love it!
OMG- how cute are the 2 little men sporting their lunch boxes and backpacks. How sweet about the job comment! You have been busy at work this year already, I bet the days go by fast!
Thanks girls.
Post a Comment