That my break is almost over??? Yes, it is very sad. I know I have a great job with tons of perks, but man oh man can you get spoiled when you have 11 days off in a row. The break was good but we definitely need to be in a routine again. Poor Timmy has had to go to work every day (basically) while we were home. That stinks!
We had a lot of fun though. No skiing for the boys though we were able to go ice skating. Boy is that tiring!
I am going to spend the day trying to get my house back in order. It is definitely not looking pretty!
Happy New Year!!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Can you believe...
Posted by Jessie at 9:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good luck at work tomorrow - going back can't be fun!
By time you update this I think school will be over, lol
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Post a Comment