So we went pumpkin picking today with my mom and had such a great time. We went to Johnson Farm's out towards or in Cherry Hill. Last time we went it was so crowded that we didn't even stay, but this time was perfect. We didn't have to wait in line for anything and were able to do quite a bit there. It was a bit chilly so I wish I dressed a tad warmer but overall it was perfect.
Afterwards we went and bought the boys their Halloween costumes, which was an almost disaster. Colin was SET on being Optimus Prime from Transformers, but the costume was cheesy! Without the mask you wouldn't of had a clue what he was supposed to be. So we found these cool Ninja costumes... Braeden was sold quite easily, but Colin was quite hard. We sold him when he was able to buy fake snakes as his "secret weapon" lol.
It really was a great day. Beautiful weather! Thanks mom!
We were beat when we got home... darn coffee didn't do its trick. It is almost their bedtime so I am going to relax maybe rent a movie. I need to rest my knees since they are all bruised from playing speed ball with my kids from my alternative program. We kicked butt though!
Wish Timmy was home. :(
In case you didn't know... Disney is in 1 week from tomorrow! Woo hoo!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Pumpkin Picking
Posted by Jessie at 4:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute pics! Don't you just love the fall? I bet everyone is psyched for Disney, the happiest place on Earth! I'm sure you'll have a great time!
Love the pics and glad to see you in a couple! Your cute as ever ;) Glad you all had a great day!
Post a Comment