
So the sharks invaded my tub the other night! Just some fun bath times. Makes washing the hair fun and easier.
Fun times in my house tonight... going to watch the debate! Besides that Timmy is off for the next 3 days!!!!!!!!!! So excited! We are planning on doing something somewhat fun. Not sure if anyone has noticed my Disney ticker at the bottom of the page, but the count down is ticking! We leave on the 26th!
I haven't been feeling the greatest my lungs feel like poop. Most likely an allergic reaction to mildew in one of the schools I work in. Hopefully it will clear up. My complaining got the ball rolling and the students and teachers are getting new carpet! Thankfully!
The boys have that birthday party this weekend. We also want to try to get pumpkin & apple picking in possibly Saturdayor Sunday! We have a lot going on this month... oye.



4 comments:
Cute pics! The boys are just cute as ever. They are going to have a blast on vacation.
Look at their hair- it is getting long. Cute shark pics.
I hear you on being busy in Oct. I bet you guys are getting excited for Disney! Lucky Ducks.
Love the sharks! The boys are so cute!
Sounds like a good weekend was planned. Did you get all that done?
You added the ticker on your own- you go girl :)
Love the pics - I can here the jaws theme now!
Post a Comment