Monday, November 24, 2008

Hello...

Sorry it has been forever since I have updated this thing. The boys have had a field day with my laptop at home and busted my spacebar key. You never know how much you really truly need that key in order to type a tad bit faster. Oh and then I had an accident with the modem and top it all off it was the same thing I yell at the boys for... I spilt my drink and fried the modem... oye!

Life has been good, but very busy. I was sick forver so I finally went to the doctor for some antibiotics. I am feeling so much better now.

The boys are doing great they are enjoying school and really looking forward to Thanksgiving this year. Oh and their birthday!!! Just an FYI their birthday party is going to be December 13th at Julie's house.

Ok- gotta get back to work. xoxo

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I've been missing your posts! Glad your feeling better.

So what do you think now that the election is over? Still want your Obama background?

Dawn said...

Sounds like some computer bad luck and then the sickies too. Not fun.

Have a great Thanksgiving though, at least the long weekend is about here!

Jessie said...

Deb umm no... help please!!??

Thanks Dawn you too!

Debbie said...

Ok, lets make a date to work on it. You know i'm dangerous if you let me do it alone, haha