Adorable! I bet the boys were really excited to see the crocs, Emma would have been thrilled! You should come to DisneyLAND sometime! You can meet all us liberal California girls!
Finally reached my 30th without complications. Tim and I have been married for 6 yrs!! I consider my him my bestest friend. We have been together 11 years and although the road has been bumpy we have accomplished amazing things together. We have 5 year old BEAUTIFUL twin boys, Colin and Braeden. Amazing!
4 comments:
Awesome pics - looks so fun. The boys' costumes are so cute. Love them with Mickey and the silly face with Dad ;)
Adorable! I bet the boys were really excited to see the crocs, Emma would have been thrilled! You should come to DisneyLAND sometime! You can meet all us liberal California girls!
Tim and I were thinking about it next year!!! A definite option.
Oh btw, thanks Deb and Suzi!
Post a Comment