Thursday, July 24, 2008

Day one or two...

Morning everyone.

I decided that since I am god awful at calling people on the phone I would use blogging as a way to update everyone on "our" life.

So...

Tim got home super late last night from his "security manager's meeting" aka the Met's vs Philly's game. hmmm lucky him. It would be nice to say that I stayed up waiting for him, but I was actually working on my blog with Debbie. She basically did everything so if you don't like something you can blame her. Somehow, I think that if you didn't like the blog it would be because of my background choice or my "lovely" pic of Bush on the side. lol. I get a chuckle out of it. We were actually trying to put another GWB goof on there, but it didn't work out too well.

I imagine that I have to get my butt going this morning. We all slept kind of late. The boys since they decided that the aquarium wasn't a big enough incentive to go to bed (on time) and the parents since we stayed up past our bedtime, as well. We have to figure out what we are going to do today. The beach (our original choice) is kind of out of the question now... darn rain! I definitely can't do the aquarium or Nanny 911 will be on my doorstep tomorrow. Stinks because I wanted to see the new shark at the aquarium. Maybe the boys will listen to me... one of these nights.

Hopefully this is a good start to my blogging career. Deb do you approve?

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Great post Jess ;) I approve.

Now lets get into this great debate....

Michelle said...

Good job girlie!!

Jessie said...

Which debate??? I can start one!

Debbie said...

The Obama vs. McCain debate of course

Michelle said...

OBAMA baby!!!!

Jessie said...

I didn't really think there was much to debate. lol.

Jeremy said...

Groupthink, anybody? Shame on you for having a picture of our president like that. You must be a liberal... :)

Why does Obama look so confused in that picture?

Jessie said...

Jeremy that is what we like to call deep in thought. Bush doesn't have the brain capacity to go that deep in thought.
We should get a pic of what Grandpa Simpson looks like when he is thinking.