Friday, July 25, 2008

Whew... busy 2 days

Sorry about the spacing. I am tired of playing around with it. Enjoy!
So we ended up going bowling yesterday. It was actually quite embarrassing for me. Yes, I admit that I am not nor will I ever be a champion bowler since my 4 1/2 year old's kicked their mommy's butt in bowling. Well Colin beat me by around 20 pins and Braeden tied me, but since he is 4 we can kind of guess that he is a better bowler then me. Of course Tim thought this was the funniest thing in the world. Soooooo funny. I shouldn't say this too loud, but Colin kicked Tim's butt in Wii golf. lol. Maybe he takes after his PopPop John.



We had a visit at Grandma Frankie's last night. Someone got spoiled since he was in the hospital (basically all Saturday night). My Colin was spoiled senseless by Julie. Seriously, I think she almost bought the whole Toys R Us. Or at least our playroom seems to think so. lol. Braeden is definitely reaping the benefits of having Colin as his brother. I must say that both boys were awesome in the hospital on Saturday. They were both brave and well behaved. So proud.


Drinking belly glow juice. Pulls at my heart!






















Wanting to see his brother!




















I had a seminar today in Atlantic City. It was sooooo difficult getting up at 5:40... what am I going to do in September. Oye. So, I drove with a colleague of mine... kind of drove around for 15 extra minutes looking for the place. Does anyone really go to Resorts??? lol. I definitely wouldn't go there again after seeing how much they wanted to park in their garage... $20- they are out of their minds! We parked in the lot across the street for $7. The seminar was actually quite informative. Normally they put you to sleep with boring mundane information that you have already learned. Fortunately I learned something that I can actually use...a new therapy tool!! Want me to try it out on you??? muwahahaha... Nah I don't do that.



Tim took the boys to the Cape May Zoo today and from what I gather they all had a blast. I am not sure who Tim sold his soul to, but from what I hear the boys walked the WHOLE zoo by themselves... that is without the assistance of a stroller or a wagon. How the heck did that happen? How come mom's can't be that lucky? I seriously would have been stuck carrying the two of them.


The boys are staying at PopPop and Grandma Frankie's tonight, as requested by them. Tim and I had wee bit of a date night involving an awesome movie, The Dark Knight. We are obviously home now. Tim is catching the replay of the Yankees and I am updating everyone... or at least attempting to do so.


Good night Colin and Braeden... sleep tight! Mommy loves you!


Hope you enjoy all of the pics!























































8 comments:

Debbie said...

Awww, so hard to see a little one with I'V's and such. Was that drink gross? What a trooper for drinking it down! That pirate ship looks like a good reward though - I bet they pretend to see sharks out on their adventures, lol!

LOL @ using your therapy tool on us!!

Jessie said...

Deb they have sharks, octopus, sea dragon, sea serpeant, whales... EVERYTHING in the set! Seriously.

Angie said...

Eww, I had to drink that once. I'm so proud of him for swallowing it all. Hope he's much better now!! I remember with Alex how hard it is to see your baby in the hospital.

What is the spacing issue you speak of?? I may be able to help, just let me know what you are trying to do!

Dawn said...

Awe, poor Colin. That must have been so scary for him. Glad that he did ok and made out like a fat rat in the toy dept.

Glad too that you enjoyed your conference. I'm usually one of those sleepers too.

Love having you in the blogging world!

Jessie said...

Somehow the spacing issue cleared itself up. You can blame Debbie. I do! lol.

They flavored the barrium (sp?) drink orange, but I thought it tasted awful. Yuck. He was a champ.

Debbie said...

Sure, i'm the scapegoat. I do not recall anything that would lead to such a spacing issue......

taking my cue from G.W. here....

Jessie said...

Of course!
Remember I don't exactly care for him... don't go down that path!

Heather said...

Look at poor Colin. How heart breaking is that? I am glad he is all better and NO! it was not silly for you to take him to the ER for poop issues. You had no clue!