Boy does it feel nice and crisp this morning. I think it is in the 60's without any sun. Not a bad morning if I say so.
We spent most of the day at my parent's house yesterday. Yummy yummy food. We had BBQ Ribs, corn on the cob, and scallops wrapped in bacon. So good. If you haven't tried this BBQ sauce you should, Sweet Baby Ray's. It is delicious!
So far I have had it on chicken and ribs and both came out sooo yummy! I want to try it on a burger next.
We don't have much planned for today other then grocery shopping, haircuts, and the library. The boys are definitely in need of haircuts. I find that since I am growing their hair out we have to get trims a lot more often. Of well... the price we pay for them being handsome! lol.
Tim and I decided that since I have decided to utilize the library now for my book reading obsession we could prob. go on a mini-vacation with the amount of money we are going to save. What can I say, he is tattoo obsessed and I am book obsessed... quite the combo, huh?
He is going to another baseball game tonight. I think the Staten Island minor league, Staten Island Yankees (???). The Staten Island DA invited him so he should probably go.
I think we might have finalized my birthday plans. I think we are going to do crabs and burgers at my parents house on Saturday and then the 30 something crowd is going to go out in LBI. Fun!! My friend Heather is planning on meeting me at the beach on Sunday. Hopefully the weather cooperates! I need to get some beach relaxation in.
I have a wedding in Michigan next weekend. I think my friend Heather and I might leave on my birthday night then we will probably drive the 10 hours to Michigan. I think we are going to do kind of a bachelorette party the night before the wedding. Angie, do you know what you are getting yourself into there? lol.
It should be a great time. I am excited to see all of my friends again.
On Wed I think we may take the boys whale/dolphin watching down in Cape May. It sounds interesting enough. The boat ride is 3 hours long so hopefully we will see something while we are out there. I was looking at the pics on the site and alot of the pics of whales were taken in July so hopefully that is a good month to go.

5 comments:
K, don't forget I have children that get up at 6 and they'll still be with me on Friday. I know how you are so I'm sure I'll be getting toasted, but I really really have to be careful because I've been lecturing Tim ;) I can't wait to see you again!!! Have fun with your birthday plans!!
Definitely don't want to be in your shoes... ever! I like my kids sleeping in for me!
Whale watching sounds fun! Tell me how it is and maybe we can go once together with the boys and my girls.
Lets just leave at 7am on Thursday we will still get to MI in plenty of time and you can spend your entire birthday with your family. :)
I hope the weather is good on Sunday for the trip to the beach-I am working on my tan for that biatch's wedding ;) ( Love ya Ang)
Good thinking about the library-my house wont hold any more of your books. Ooooh-good idea. Remind me to bring them all to MI and I can give them to Debbers. SHe loves reading too.
Oh yeah-wanna try and get crabs for dinner on Sunday????
There were a lot of 'I thinks' in there... LOL!!!! I need to somehow make it there for Thursday night. Man, it will suck to be hungover on the day of the wedding though won't it? LOL, at least the wedding isn't until later in the day.....
I love books, if you've read them i'll take them Heather. Otherwise keep 'em until your done ;)
Heather I do believe I am going to be crabbed out. There is a fish market that I want to try on the island so maybe we can go there after the beach. It is in Shipbottom so...
Deb I have lots more books to share with you!!! haha
Post a Comment