Monday, August 4, 2008

Loving August

I think that I definitely enjoy August the most out of the summer months. I think that July is alright because of the fireworks, but it kind of ends there. It is usually way too hot. August has the perfect weather. Maybe too much rain, but overall perfect.

I think the boys are officially tired from their busy weekend. Colin is a wee bit grumpy so I think we are going to enjoy a nice day inside. I think he truly needs a nap, but I know he won't take one. Then... Emma ate his new leopard ray stuffed animal. So we had huge tears over that.
She has been so bad lately. Not horrific just... I guess a dog. She loves to sneak the boys food into her mouth or shall I stay steal it. Annoys us in the morning... ggrrr.


Our weekend was fantastic though. We celebrated my birthday on Saturday. Had to move the party indoors since a huge storm was coming. My poor friend Erin got drenched when she ran from her car to the house. After my parents we went to my house and everyone played the Wii while I got ready and used my new Chi flat iron, which is AWESOME! We went to the Lighthouse Bar and had a lot of fun.

Sunday the boys and I went to the beach with Heather and Ainsley. It was a perfect day with perfect weather. The boys had so much fun playing with Ainsley in the water. After the beach we went to my parents house to finish off the rest of the crabs and then went swimming in the pool. Ainsley definitely enjoyed the pool a lot more then the bay beach. Don't think she really appreciated the fact that she was swimming around in the water with crabs and fish. lol. The boys, however, LOVED seeing a crab in the water. They followed it across the whole swimming section. Very cool.

My actual birthday is in 2 days, which also is the day Heather and I leave for Michigan. We decided to drive through the night so we have time to get there for the rehearsal dinner and the bach. party.

I want to thank everyone for my awesome presents! THANKS!! Grandma, Grandpa, and Auntie loved my new beach bag... actually used it yesterday, but failed to transfer my badges... OOPS! Luckily the girl was awesome and let us go on the beach without paying.




4 comments:

Debbie said...

Sounds like a great weekend. Love the pics!

Sam chews Ryan's hats all the time and makes him so mad. Poor Colin loosing his new lepord ray :(

Dawn said...

Very cute pics! I'm glad you are enjoying the wonderful August weather.

Can't wait to see you in a few days!

Angie said...

Love the beach pictures! Happy early birthday, although I'll probably be around tomorrow! Can't wait to see you on Thursday and boy are you an awesome friend driving through the night on your birthday. Hope you can still hang for the bach party ;) Haha!! You'll probably do better than I will!!

Debbie said...

Happy birthday old woman!