I can't believe how fast the summer went. The boys and I officially start school on the 3rd. They are excited. We received their notice in the mail the other day they are in Ms. Dreher's afternoon class on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I am sure they will do really well. They are such good boys and usually so well behaved. I am blessed to have such good boys, especially, since they are twins.
We went to Kayla's birthday party yesterday. The boys had a lot of fun on the huge water slide, trampoline, and looking and Kayla's koi fish and Nemo's. I swear the boys would be happy anywhere there are fish. Too bad the birthday girl wasn't feeling that well. Hope you have a great birthday Kayla (who actually turns 3 on Monday).
After the party Tim and I took the boys shopping. They needed some new pants and shirts. I do believe they have officially gone through a growth spurt! Their first big one! lol. We bought 5T for shirts and 4 adjustable waist for pants from The Gap. The pants were a wee bit big, but I didn't want to go smaller just in case. I think that they are going to be styling boys. I know they can't wear super nice outfits to preschool since they will be using paint, makers, and who knows what else.
We have Tim's 32nd birthday coming up in a little over a week and then our 6th anniversary! Woo hoo! I think I might try to have something at our house. Who knows. We are still working on the backyard. I am going to have my dad take a look at the yard tomorrow to help us plan it out for a possible pool. Actually we are quite certain that we are going to get a pool it is a matter of actually getting all of the work done. We are thinking that we are going to use the yard so much more if there is a pool back there. It will also be great for when Heather and the girls come stay with us!! **hint hint**
I made a heartbreaking decision and stepped on my mom's scale today. I gained back almost 15lbs of the 20 that I lost so I have decided that I need to go into serious exercise and healthy eating mode. See what the summer does to you?? lol. Nah, got to figure out what my weakness was this summer. I didn't think I was that bad. hhmm
Big shout out to my brother who turns 33 tomorrow. Happy Birthday John!! Love ya!!! Hopefully you read this!
My parents anniversary is on Tuesday and my dad thinks that Stewart's drive-in will pass as a romantic dinner for the two of them. hhmm after all of those years and the man still hasn't learned. I think we may all go with them or at least I think we were invited.
I will update with pictures some time this week. I took an adorable one of Colin and Tim last night. I must say that Colin and Tim bonded this week!!! So glad.
Night everyone!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
School days are coming
Posted by Jessie at 6:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Surely beer is not the culprit.....we drink Lite ;) I thought this wasn't your 'forever' home? Awesome, i'd love to come swimming!
Definitely not my 'forever' home. It is just an above ground. Not a huge investment.
Beer could be... I didn't drink that much this summer. I have a whole fridge drawer full from the beginning of the month. Been a good girl.
I am bummed that the beach season is ending for sure. We had a great time with you guys this summer! You bet we would be over if you had a pool!
Now that summer is over, we have to figure out our fall and winter get togethers :)
Post a Comment